City Hall, otherwise known as City "Administration," handles many aspects of the City's operation. The department is located in City Hall, at 3939 S. Lindbergh Blvd. and is open Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm.
City Hall Administration includes:
1. Municipal Court
* Trash haulers
* Door to door solicitations
* Communication towers
* City stickers for cars and trucks
* Overnight parking
* Garage or Estate sales
4. City Financial Accounting
* Accounts Payable
* Accounts Receivable
5. City Records Keeping:
* Board & Committee
o "Requests to be Heard"
before the Board of Aldemen
* City Code documentation
6. Human Resources for City Personnel
* NOTE: Tax collection is handled by St. Louis County and is not handled by the City of Sunset Hills.
* Utility billing is handled by the specific entity and is therefore not a part of this Department.
Last updated: 4/17/2013 9:38:45 AM