COVID-19 Update - Your health and safety is always a high priority to us. With that in mind, and mindful of the concerns our community is experiencing over the corona virus (COVID-19), we are closing the Sunset Hills Community Center to all activities and events effective as of 12:00pm Monday, March 16 until further notice. This action is consistent with the Executive Order issued by the St. Louis County Executive which restricts large gatherings and gatherings of 10 or more high risk individuals. The facility will be closed until further notice as we continue to monitor the situation and learn of any additional information as it becomes available from St. Louis County, the State of Missouri and or the federal government. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Park staff will be contacting those with reservations and program registrations during this time. If you have any questions regarding activities, events, memberships, parks, and facilities, please contact the Park Office at 314.842.7265 or by Email.
The following events have been cancelled:
- Wellness Week (March 22nd-March 28th)
- Electronic Recycling (March 19th)
- Indoor Flea Market (April 4th)
- Breakfast With Bunny (April 11th)
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt (April 11th)
- Earth Day Celebration (April 18th)
The Following Facilities Closed:
- Sunset Hills Community Center (Closed 12:00pm 3.16.2020)
- Gold and fitness memberships will be extended
- City Park Restrooms (Closed 3.19.2020)
- City Park Playgrounds (Closed 3.19.2020)