If you have any questions regarding memberships, rentals, events, or programs please contact the Park office at 314.842.7265 or Email.
Parks Update on 5.15.2020:
The Sunset Hills Aquatic Facility will not open for the 2020 season. Please click here for the full press release.
As of Friday, May 1st the following City Park amenities/facilities will open to the public:
- Stephen J. Bander Driving Range. (8am-9pm)
- Watson Trail Park will open up the trail system, fishing access, disc golf course, and limited access for parking. (Dawn-Dusk)
- Minnie Ha Ha Park will open up the trail system with limited parking access.(Dawn-Dusk)
- Claire Gempp Davidson Memorial Conservation Area will open up the trail system with limited parking access. (Dawn-Dusk)
As of Friday, May 8th the following City Park amenities/facilities will open to the public.
- Kitun Dog Park
- Watson Trail Tennis Courts
**Restrooms/drinking fountains will remain closed so plan accordingly. Any updates will be posted on the Parks & Recreation’s Facebook page
, as well as the City website.
If you have any questions regarding memberships, rentals, events, please contact the Park office at 314.842.7265 or Email.
Parks & Recreation Closures:
- Sunset Hills Community Center closed until further notice
- Gold and fitness memberships will be extended
- Sunset Hills Aquatic Facility closed for the 2020 pool season
- The closure of the Aquatic Facility means the cancellation of all swim lessons, swim team meets, lap swimming, river walk, water aerobics, and pool rentals.
- Anyone that purchased a 2020 aquatic membership will be refunded within the next couple of weeks.
- City Park Restrooms and Playgrounds closed until further notice
- Lynstone Park closed until further notice
- Athletic Fields closed until further notice
- Nancy Eschbach Park closed until further notice
Parks & Recreation Events Cancelled/Rescheduled:
- Wellness Week (March 22nd-March 28th)
- Electronic Recycling (March 19th)
- Indoor Flea Market (April 4th)
- Breakfast With Bunny (April 11th)
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt (April 11th)
- Earth Day Celebration (April 18th)
- Makers Market (rescheduled for October 10th)
- Fishing Derby (May 6th)
- Cash for Trash (May 9th)
- Senior Seminar Series (May 12th)
- Adult Day Trip - Ste. Genevieve History and Wine Craw (May 13th)
Physical Distancing Reminders:
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks or trails.
- Do not use parks if you are sick or have a cough or fever
- Observe CDC’s minimum recommended physical distancing of 6’ from other persons at all times
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass
Sunset Hills Community Center
Your health and safety is always a high priority to us. With that in mind, and mindful of the concerns our community is experiencing over the corona virus (COVID-19), we are closing the Sunset Hills Community Center to all activities and events effective as of 12:00pm Monday, March 16 until further notice. This action is consistent with the Executive Order issued by the St. Louis County Executive which restricts large gatherings and gatherings of 10 or more high risk individuals. The facility will be closed until further notice as we continue to monitor the situation and learn of any additional information as it becomes available from St. Louis County, the State of Missouri and or the federal government. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time.