Sunset Hills is working closely with St. Louis County to monitor the COVID-19 virus and take action as needed. The latest daily updates from St. Louis County can be found at:
The City strongly recommend residents follow CDC guidelines found at:
An area-wide list of event cancellations maintained by KMOX radio can be found at:
Letters & Updates from Mayor Pat Fribis
CITY MEETING, FACILITY, AND ACTIVITY
- City Board/Committee meetings for the most part are postponed. Meetings will have Zoom links posted on their agendas for online attendance.
- Municipal Court is also occurring on Zoom. For details see the Municipal Court Page.
- Sunset Hills Police remain 24/7. For emergency, dial 911. For general assistance please call 314-849-4400.
- The Sunset Hills Community Center is open for fitness only. Please click here for more details.
- Most City parks have re-opened. If you need assistance please call 314-842-7265. Parks & Recreation Updates
- The Aquatic Facility will not open for the 2020 season. See press release for more information.
- City Hall is open on a limited basis. Hours are 8am-4:30pm. If you need assistance please call 314-849-3400.
- The Municipal Court office is open on a limited basis. Hours are 8am-4:30pm. If you need assistance please call 314-849-3402.
- City contracted road projects for 2020 are on hold:
- The Horizon Newsletter will be in digital form only during the pandemic.
- For 24/7 City information, see facebook.com/sunsethillspd/ and twitter.com/SunsetHillsPD
Community Assistance - Crestwood & Sunset Hills Community Helpers
ServPro of St. Louis - Reaches out to assist Sunset Hills First Responders
Further updates will be posted to the this page as warranted.
For questions, please contact City Hall at 314-849-3400.