The City of Sunset Hills, Parks and Recreation Department has transitioned into the ActiveNet portal, which is an easy-to-use online registration system. Activity registration can be completed and fees can be paid online by credit card (unless otherwise noted). You will need a valid e-mail address to register online.
Customers that have a membership, registered in a program, rented a room/pavilion with an email address on their account; please follow these step-by-step instructions to access your account. If you do not know the email account you used to register with us, please call the Community Center at (314) 842-7265. This is important so that you do not duplicate your account.
1. Click on the Online Registration button
2. Click on My Account
3. Select forgotten? to set-up a new password
4. Type in your email address
5. Click Done
6. Click Continue
7. Check your email for your temporary password
8. In ActiveNet type in your email address and temporary password
9. Click Sign-in
10. Re-type your temporary password in the current password box
11. Enter your new password
12. Re-enter password
13. If desired, you may enter in ‘Security Information’
14. Click Save
15. Register and pay for classes
If you have NOT registered with us since August 2014 then please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Create Account
2. Fill out all required fields denoted with an asterisk (*)
4. Select either Submit & Add Family Member or Submit
5. Select continue
6. Activate your account by clicking the link sent to your email.
7. Register and pay for classes
For questions or technical assistance please call the Parks & Recreation Department at (314) 842-7265.
Class/program registrations will not be accepted without the fees paid in full.
ACTIVE Online Registration