Use Request Tracker to report your concerns.
For items concerning our City Parks and Programs 1 Forms
For matters concerning Documents, City Codes, or other general City questions 1 Forms
For matters like speeding, peace disturbance or all other items concerning Public Safety 1 Forms
Police Police
For things like road maintenance, Zoning, Housing Code enforcement, Engineering & Planning 1 Forms